Club Recruiting Event Information
Please provide a list of your open houses, learn to curls, or other upcoming events for the 2017-18 season for use on the USA Curling website and in the U.S. Curling News.
For each open house or learn to curl event open to members of the public, please list the following information. If you are having more than one event, please note those as separate listings (e.g., #1, #2, #3...)
- Type of event (e.g., open house, learn to curl class, community education course)
- Address of location (if different than club address)
- Cost per person and/or group rates (if free, please note that)
- How to register (note links to registration site if applicable; if no registration is needed, please note)
- If event is targeted to a certain group, age restrictions, etc. (e.g., focus on wheelchair curlers, age 6 and up)